- How do I enter your sweepstakes to win a $50 gift card?
- Thank you for your interest in our Guest Satisfaction Survey and a chance to win a $50 gift card. (Official Rules and Regulations posted in our restaurants/must be 18 years of age or older to enter). To participate, please visit www.buffetcares.com and answer a few short questions regarding your most recent visit. Upon the completion of the survey, you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. You are a valued guest and your honest feedback is greatly appreciated!
- Do you accept gratuity at your restaurants?
- Gratuities are not required, but sincerely appreciated by our service staff.
- What hours are you open?
- Please check with your local Country Buffet for their specific hours of operation as hours do vary from location to location. Generally, our restaurants are open:
Mon-Thurs 11 a.m - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
All of our restaurants now serve breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday, so in those cases the restaurants would open at about 11:00 a.m. for lunch. Most of our restaurants also employ special summer or winter hours. It is always best to call the restaurant to verify its hours of operation, especially if you are planning to visit at the start or end of these estimated hours of operation.
- Can your restaurants accommodate large groups?
- All of our restaurants are able to accommodate large groups. Please check directly with the restaurant for availability and seating capacity.